Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Slab: "Know this: These creatures are the bringers of death... -"

"They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop."


Here are some photos of the finished Reaper BONES Mummies I got for use with Lovecraft's Revenge -








These were actually finished around the time I finished painting the Shoggoth. I just now got around to posting photos. These figures are extremely easy to paint. After priming them, I base coated them with Reaper MSP Bloodless Skin, then once dry, I gave them a thorough wash with Army Painter Dark Tone. After that dried, I gave them a second wash with Army Painter Strong Tone. To finish them off I painted their eyes Reaper MSP Rach Red. One thing I did before priming and painting these, was to glue them to 1" fender washers, as the figures are feather-light, and would be easy to knock over on the game table. I painted the base of each with Reaper MSP Brown Sand and washed it with Army Painter Strong Tone. When I am able to, I will get another pack of these. You can never have too many mummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment